How to create havok in your workplace.
- A disk, Scissors, White or blue kitchen matches (they MUST be these colours!), Clear nail polish
- Carefully open up the diskette (3.5" disks are best for this!)
- Remove the cotton covering from the inside.
- Scrape a lot of match powder into a bowl (use a wooden scraper, metal might spark the matchpowder!)
- After you have a lot, spread it evenly on the disk.
- Using the nail polish, spread it over the match mixture
- Let it dry
- Carefully put the diskette back together and use the nail polish to seal it shut on the inside (where it came apart).
- When that disk is in a drive, the drive head attempts to read the disk, which causes a small fire
- Courtesy of the Anarchists Cookbook